How it works
Semi Solar Jobs is brought to you by Angel Business Communications Ltd, publishers of Compound Semiconductor, Silicon Semiconductor and Solar International. Within this dedicated sector we publish on line and off line global magazines, newsletters, conferences, awards and web sites.
FOR EMPLOYERS, Semi Solar-jobs.net works like this...
- Sign up as an employer with Semi Solar Jobs.net at http://www.semisolarjobs.net/employersignup.php
- You will receive an email to verify your email address
- Login at http://www.semisolarjobs.net/showlogin.php
- Once logged in you need to choose a subscription period before you can start adding jobs.
- Enter a promo code if you have been given one.
- Or choose your subscription period - £495 for 6 months or £895 for 12 months
- Once subscribed you can add as many jobs as you like, free of charge.
- If you want to upgrade your job to a featured listing you have the following options:
- Feature your job for 1 week for £95
- Feature your job for 2 weeks for £165
- Feature your job for 4 weeks for £295
Benefits of subscribing with Semi Solar Jobs.net
Your company logo highlighted on every page of the website, so your company and jobs will be noticed by more people.
Your company will be featured in our fortnightly Semi Solar Jobs email news alert – this means your company will have exposure to an audience of over 165,000 Compound Semiconductor, Silicon Semiconductor and Solar Professionals, delivered direct into their inboxes.
You are free to post as many basic jobs for the duration of your subscription.
Benefits of featuring your job
- Your job highlighted on every page of the website, so your company and jobs will be noticed by a larger audience.
- Your job will be found higher up in the website searches.
- Your job will be featured in our fortnightly Semi Solar-jobs email news alert – this means your job will have exposure to an audience of over 165,000 Compound Semiconductor, Silicon Semiconductor and Solar Professionals, delivered direct into their inboxes.
To make the most of the recruitment portal we are finding companies are having most success featuring their jobs. On average jobs which are featured are being viewed by 70% more visitors to the website than a basic job listing by a basic status employer.
FOR CANDIDATES, Semi Solar Jobs.net works like this...
- Sign up as a candidate with Semi Solar-jobs.net at http://www.semisolarjobs.net/candidatesignup.php - it is free to sign up.
- Once you verify your email address, login and complete your profile, adding a video and upload your cv`s.
- Having completed your online profile, find and apply for the job you are interested in
- Once you apply, the employer will get sent an email. They can view your full profile and resume.
- If interested, the employer will get in touch to take the application further.
- You will also get sent fortnightly job alerts, showing the latest jobs and featuring certain employers.
If you have any questions, or would like some assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org