Silicon Carbide Technology Development Engineer
Recruiter: IC Resources
Location: Austria, Austria, Austria
Required skills for the SiC Technology Engineer will include the following:
- Strong semiconductor process integration experience
- Excellent semiconductor manufacturing background
- SiC / Silicon Carbide expertise
- Strong communication skills (English)
- BSc in Physics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Please call us to discuss further.
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor manufacturing & IC test jobs. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com
Salary: Not stated
Job Type: Permanent
Job ref no: J17042_icr
Our international client is now searching for a Silicon Carbide Technology Development Engineer to be responsible for the process development of SiC high power devices. The role will involve designing device and process concepts as well as assisting in project management across the departmental teams.