Deposition Equipment Engineer
Recruiter: IC Resources
Location: Switzerland, Switzerland, Switzerland
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Ensure all equipment is running at optimum efficiency with minimal downtime.
* Take ownership of the tools and be responsible for pm schedules.
* Flexible to work shifts.
* Be part of the Emergency response team.
* Be a strong team player.
The successful candidate will have the following:
* A strong 5+ years background on Deposition equipment in the semiconductor industry.
* Equipment include: Sputter and Plasma systems.
* Experience on other tool-types would also be a plus.
* Fluent English and German speakers would have an advantage, but is not essential.
* HND in Physics/Engineering or equivalent.
Interested applicants please submit your CV or call to discuss further.
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor manufacturing & IC test jobs. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com
Salary: Not stated
Job Type: Permanent
Job ref no: J16532_icr
Our client is currently searching for an experienced deposition equipment engineer to maintain their PVD and Plasma deposition equipment in the fab. The individual will be required to perform daily equipment maintenance and ensure optimum equipment uptime.