Instrumentation & Control Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland, Ireland
Job Skills: •A minimum of diploma in Instrument physics or equivalent. •At least 5 experience with experience with some semi-conductor, pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry experience. •Systems instrumentation design works •Ideally experience within an engineering design office.
Salary: Not stated
Job Type: Contract
Job ref no: 53335
At the moment we have a number of positions available for Instrumentation & Control Engineers. These positions are based in Dublin, Ireland
Candidates must have
· A minimum of diploma in Instrument physics or equivalent.
· At least 5 experience with experience with some semi-conductor, pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical industry experience.
· Systems instrumentation design works
· Ideally experience within an engineering design office.
The following technical experience is required:
· GAMP 5 guidelines for validated automated systems
· OPC interface standard for connectivity of process control systems
· ISA standards for specification of instrument
We also have vacancies for candidates with EI lead experience.
If you are actively looking for work and your profile fits the above roles then please make contact with me. I would very much welcome an updated CV. These positions are available on both a permanent basis or contract. Salary/Rate is negotiable and it will depend on experience.