Application Engineer (m/f)
Recruiter: ISRA Vision
Location: Germany, 14 64297 Darmstadt, Germany
- Technician or degree in the field of automation technology, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, machine vision or computer science
- Excellent IT skills (hardware and software)
- Experience in the automobile industry, machine vision, start-up and installation is desirable
- Technical skills and willingness to assume personal responsibility
- Fluent English
- Mobility and willingness to travel
Salary: Not stated
Job Type: Permanent
Job ref no:
ISRA VISION is one of the world’s leading companies in advanced optical surface inspection Systems (Machine Vision) and provides with its headquarter in Germany and over 20 locations worldwide innovative solutions, proximity and optimum service and support to renowned global customers from all industrial sectors. If you would like to grow with us in this dynamic and future-oriented market, then we are looking forward to welcome you in Darmstadt, Herten or Aachen as.
- Comprehensive and continued technical support of our customers worldwide
- System installation, start-up and commissioning of our robot vision, surface inspection and quality assurance products
- Realisation of customer-oriented solutions at site
- Adjusting and setting of user interfaces according to customer requirements
- Providing routine service for installed systems
- Service, maintenance, system checks and high-end-system-tuning of installed systems.
- We are a successful company with highly motivated teams in each of our locations worldwide. We are seeking people who assume personal responsibility for tasks and solutions and their implementation. Besides versatile and challenging tasks we offer attractive working conditions and benefits. We take care of your personal career planning and provide development and training activities to keep you always up to date.