Recruiter: Anvil Semiconductors
Location: Any, Any, United Kingdom
• BSc in Electronics Eng or semiconductor physics with knowledge of semiconductor device development • Production engineer with considerable experience in new product introduction and technology transfer of semiconductor devices and a good understanding of potential failure modes. • A demonstrable understanding of production quality management techniques. • Commercially and financially aware. • Good influencing and people skills. • Ability to work by yourself or in a team. Self motivated. • Location is not an issue as long as prepared to work from home but travel at least 75% of the time within UK, Europe and US
Salary: Not stated
Job Type: Permanent
Job ref no: 2015_2
This person has the responsibility for transferring production of Anvil’s 3C-SiC power devices from the small scale fabrication facility used for development to large scale production facilities. The successful candidate will be a resourceful, hands-on, problem solver with the capacity to quickly grasp and resolve a wide range of production problems using contract facilities.
He / she will have significant experience in new product introduction and technology transfer of large volume, low value semiconductor devices preferably in both silicon and compound semiconductor materials.
· Transfer of Anvil’s device fabrication to a large scale third party production facility.
· Foundry management of Anvil’s devices to deliver product to time, quality and cost
· Technical qualification of production samples.
· Technology transfer of licensed IP to licensee’s production facilities.